(Vegan) Chocolate Almond Waffles
- 1 1/3 cups AP flour
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate almond milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat your waffle iron!
2. Mix together the dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Mix together the wet ingredients in another medium-sized bowl.
4. Combine! Mix/wisk until you don't have clumps!
5. Throw 'em on the waffle iron, and cook! Makes 6.
Super easy, and amazingly really delicious! They're not super chocolatey, and kind of taste like waffle cones!!