(Vegan) S-T-E-E-L-E-R-S Salsa
- Two mangoes
- One large can black beans
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- One avocado
- Handful fresh cilantro
- One jalopeno pepper
- Juice of one lime
- Generous shakes of sea salt and pepper
- One bag of yellow corn tortilla chips, and one bag of blue (the dark ones look black!)
This recipe makes a ton of salsa, and it takes better if you make it a little ahead of time.
1. Get chopping! And dicing... and slicing... and mincing. I made this FAST, so try to do a little better at making stuff the same size. Chop your mango and red onion, mince that garlic and jalopeno, and go to town on your cilantro. Toss it all in a bowl and set aside.
2. Add the beans to the bowl and mix well.
3. Chop your avocado, and stir it into the salsa. Hopefully you have one that's nice and ripe, so it kind of disappears into coat-y goodness.
4. Squeeze or pour on the lime juice, sprinkle on the salt and pepper, and mix well!
5. Cover and refrigerate. When it's gametime, break out those BLACK AND YELLOW tortilla chips!