(Vegan) Pumpkin Pie Smoothies
(Makes 2 servings)
- 3/4 can pumpkin puree
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen*
- 3/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger
- A few shakes cinnamon, nutmeg, and sea salt
- Throw it all in a blender!
To make this super yummy, add some vegan whipped cream on top (whip together some almond or coconut milk and powdered sugar), with a vegan caramel or pecan drizzle!
* I'm serious. These are standing in for the ice!